Social housing, repairs and maintenance
User friendly code management
Loxal Smart Key Safe are a simple solution to Increase efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint.
At the same time monitoring who and when users are accessing the site?
The solution is Loxal IDACS wireless access control products and code management. We provide a range of ultra secure wireless hardware designed for use in the most demanding environments.
Used nationwide by Housing Associations, Security companies and FM providers alike, our cloud-based platform system is a simple user friendly code management tool designed to offer increased security and efficiency benefits during the repairs and maintenance and void property process.
Loxal manufactures products ranging from key safes and gate locks to temporary void security doors and locking bars. All our units are pin code operated and user friendly. These units can be installed in just a few minutes and can be moved from site to site effortlessly.
Take a look at our Letterbox Key Safe. Not only does this give you cloud-based on-site key storage but it is also completely inconspicuous.
The cloud-based system records a comprehensive time and date “stamped” audit trail of activity at each property. This management information allows clients to review not only site attendance but also misuse and unusual activity.
- Speed up the repairs and maintenance procedure
- Cut costs of key duplication and Lock changes.
- A significant reduction in tradesmen/contractors visiting offices, to collect and drop off keys.
- Free up time for void managers and repairs coordinators.
- A socially responsible reduction in CO2 emissions, from the unnecessary driver miles.
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Wrong keys, lost keys, hunting down keys, aborted visits, waiting time, travel to and from offices to pick up and drop off keys is eliminated. So saving expensive staff time, parking fines and the environment. The result is property is returned to occupancy faster.
- Loxal is part of the Official Police Security Initiative