Social housing, repairs and maintenance
User friendly code management
Not meeting KPI targets for your void property turnarounds?
Do you want to improve the process and reduce your carbon footprint, whilst at the same time monitoring who and when is accessing the site?
The solution is Loxal IDACS wireless access control products and code management. We provide a range of ultra secure wireless access products designed for the use in the most demanding environments.
Our operating system “IDACS” is a simple user friendly code management tool designed to offer increased security and efficiency benefits during the repairs and maintenance stage and void property process.
IDACS is installed in all Loxal products from key/lock boxes and lock converters to temporary security doors and locking bars. All products are pin code operated and user friendly. These units can be installed in just a few minutes and can be moved from site to site limitlessly.
IDACS records a comprehensive time and date “stamped” audit trail of activity at each property. This management information allows clients to review not only site attendance but also misuse and unusual activity.
- Speeds up the repairs and maintenance procedure
- Cut costs of key duplication and Lock changes.
- A significant reduction in tradesmen/contractors visiting offices, to collect and drop off keys.
- Frees up time for void managers and repairs coordinators.
- A socially responsible reduction in CO2 emissions, from the unnecessary driver miles.
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Wrong keys, lost keys, hunting down keys, aborted visits, waiting time, travel to and from offices to pick up and drop off keys is eliminated. So saving expensive staff time, parking fines and the environment. The result is property is returned to occupancy faster.
- Loxal is part of the Official Police Security Initiative
Designed and manufactured in the UK