Outdoor Alarm Keypad
Videofied Compatible External Alarm Control
The Loxal ‘Outdoor Alarm Keypad’ is the first ever smart external keypad compatible with Videofied alarm systems. The keypad has a built in tamper, and can be RF tested when installing. Turn on and off alarms from the point of entry to site and issue temporary user codes. The O.A.K removes the need to issue fobs, or tokens and negates the need to give temporary visitors and contractors sensitive alarm codes.
Save time and money. No more false alarm call-outs and wasted time escalating proof of authorisation.
The keypad can be rapidly deployed and installed onto virtually any surface, fencing or gate and requires no external power. Retrofit onto any exisiting Videofied system.
The Outdoor Alarm Keypad (O.A.K) can be cloned with existing Loxal products on-site to enable users the same codes throughout the visit.
Upon entering the site a temporary user will be, or would have been issued with a code via the IDACS platform. Once this code is entered from the outside of the site the alarm will be disarmed before the user enters.
This simple procedure greatly improves efficiency, dramatically cuts costs and saves hours of unwanted false alarm call outs and escalated authorisation queries, calls and also provides an audit of when and who unset the system. The alarm system can be re-set via the keypad when the gates or doors are closed and the user is leaving.
Outline key features of the Videofied Alarm System
- Quick and easy installation and user friendly
- Can be pre-programmed to set or unset at specific times
- Upon an intruder activation, a 10-second video clip is sent to the ARC via GPRS for monitoring and actioning
- Integrates with IDACS access control products. This keeps a comprehensive audit of on-site activity as well as secure keyless access.
- Internal and external
- Wireless smoke detection
- Up to 25 peripherals can be added to the system
Stand alone, requires no mains power or telephone lines and can be installed virtually anywhere
- Largest network of keyholder and response teams in the UK