security in Construction sector
Bespoke security and access solutions
Loxal cloud-based access and security hardware is the perfect solution for construction sites and land. Managing who and when staff access sites and keeping an audit of this is becoming more and more important. Traditional coded padlocks and mechanical key safes offer very little security and no accountability. Codes are passed from user to user and very quickly access is out of control.
Using Loxal software and hardware means codes are issued to individuals and are fully traceable and all products can be integrated with Videofied alarm systems for even greater control.
Creating clear boundaries and implementing strategically placed, simple but effective access and security devices will greatly improve the security of your site or development. Temporary visual verified alarms and cctv towers enhance and improve security and protect your valuable assets until the work is complete and or handover is made.
Loxal provide a range of services that include, wireless visual verification alarms, manned guards, mobile cctv towers, site access control and audit, heras fencing, concrete blocks, physical steel security doors and screens. We will carry out a full survey , risk assessment and will advise on the best options depending on the size of the site.
All our systems are flexible and can be upgraded or downgraded depending on the progress of the site.
- Bespoke security solutions with director-level service
- Loxal IDACS digital site lock and integrated temporary video verification alarm system, 24-7 monitoring and best in class response services
- IDACS code management, controls alarm, logs attendance
- Integrated video verification monitored wireless alarm system. Stand alone visually verified PIRs mean no more false alarms and expensive call out charges
- Largest response network and patrol network in the UK
- Monitor attendance, expand system as site progresses, provide sectional access control, site inspections, remote code management,short/long term rental
What to do next?
Call 0800 9172994 to find out more and arrange a free survey.